Back Country in Highlands Ranch
This community has some of the most gorgeous homes for sale in Highlands Ranch. Back Country in Highlands Ranch is just such an amazing community with a quality of life appeal that is hard to compete with. Surrounded by 360 degree views of the Rocky Mountains – and countless reasons for living here – you would be hard pressed to find another community quite like Back Country. Come see luxury homes that have extra perks beyond the norm.
- Premier Gated Community for privacy and security
- Parks and Trails
- Backing to South Rim – 467 acres of beautiful, dedicated open space framed by the Rocky Mountains
- Home of The Sundial House – your own private lodge with resort style pool, Pikes Pub, kitchen and community rooms, fitness studios, spa treatments, and outdoor amphitheater
- Luxury Semi-Custom and Custom Homes from the upper $500,00 to over $2.5 million
- Borders the 8,200 acre BackCountry Wilderness Area – fishing, hiking, exploring, camping, and more!
- Close in proximity to shopping, medical facilities and schools
- Prestigious Douglas County Schools – Stone Mountain Elementary for grade K thru 6th, Ranch View Middle School for grade 7 and 8, and ThunderRidge High school for grades 9 thru 12
- Networking and entertaining events thru out the year to build interactive community relationships
Back Country homes in Highlands Ranch is a prestigious choice to consider. Call me to see any home you might have interest in.